June 29, 2015

Realizations

I am writing this on my new iPhone 6 plus. I can use it as both a phone and a tablet, which is awesome. I got it on Saturday. I unfortunately will have to add pictures later because this is a Google blog.

So here are some recent realizations I have had:

1. Linc is becoming very very clingy and Mac is becoming less clingy

2. I am slowly killing my kidneys with the amount of Aleve I am taking for pain control. It is the only thing that takes the edge away. My dad doesn't want me on anything stronger, but I may speak to my gp about that.

3. This summer has been extremely odd with the amount of rainfall. We usually have hot and humid days, but this year it hasn't been too bad.

4. My bedroom fan only begins to make strange noises when I walk in, not kidding.

5. I feel like my sensory issues are getting worse.

6. I can feel peoples energies and it feels like it sucks my energy out of me, leaving me exhausted.

7. I am rambling just so I can make a post on my new phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment