April 16, 2013

Bath and meals

Mac was filthy, so I finally bathed him. While he was still wet I decided to take a few figure shots outside. Mac hates baths, but he behaved.  First we have an above shot, he would stop looking around so none of the pictures are perfectly straight.
And a side shot. As you can tell, he has quite a long coat. He is from working lines, but has an amazing show coat.

Now onto meals. This morning, Mac ate half of the goat meat I bought yesterday. I cut the meat off of the bone because it is a weight bearing bone and can cause damage to his teeth. It was also a thinly cut bone and I didn't want Mac to choke on it. The goat is accompanied by salmon oil, a dasuquin tablet and coconut oil.
For dinner he ate turkey hearts and a whole sardine.

No comments:

Post a Comment