November 12, 2017

I moved!!!

Okay, so a lot has changed recently. I received a promotion with Amazon and have moved to Seattle, Washington. Yes, I now live on the West Coast.

A lot of things have changed besides the move. Mac was diagnosed with Cushings Disease. We are currently working with our new veterinarian on finding the right dosage of vetoryl for him. He has to wear belly bands because he has been having accidents.

I also have a pet sitter who comes once a day to take him out while Linc and I are at work. The pet sitter really helps tbh. Not cheap, but well worth it.

One of the odd things about Mac's Cushings, is that he actually lost 9lbs. Yes, Mac lost 9lbs and went down to 35lbs. He is slowly gaining the weight back after I increased his food intake. He is now eating around 1-1.5lbs per day. 

Linc is doing well, he had a strange allergy when we moved here, but that is currently being maintained by a medication. He also dropped a few pounds, which is odd.

I am also working on losing weight and have signed up for my first ever turkey trot, which is exciting!! 

I am glad to be back and will be posting more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment