April 20, 2013

Over ordering eep!


I over ordered from rawpaws this month.  Most of the order fit into the dog freezer, but some trickled over into the human upright freezer.  Looks like I'll have to use that stuff first and am not going to be ordering food for a while. Yep, it is full!

Here is what is in the human freezer.

Yesterday, Macs new salmon oil came. This time around I am trying Grizzly Salmon oil. I have been told that it is really good and it doesn't have any additives, which is a huge plus.
I also ordered 2 packs of bully sticks from Hare-Today. They also arrived yesterday. They are thinner than the ones you buy in pet stores, but I believe she makes them herself or they are locally made near her. The dogs enjoyed them either way.

2 comments:

  1. We've used Grizzly Salmon Oil in the past, and the dogs really liked it. Better to have too much dog food than not enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but I won't be ordering for the next couple of months. Kind of sad about it =P

      Delete