November 23, 2015

Journey to Health

I have started working on losing weight again and getting my health back in order.  I am eating healthy, tracking on weight watchers, beginning workouts and drinking lots of water. I watching everything I do.  Thanksgiving will be difficult, but worth the effort and work.  

We also had a snow storm and received around 11" of snow. =)
  Took the boys on a lovely 2.5 mile walk and it was 25 degrees out. I am beginning a workout regime, starting with walking my boys at least 2-3 miles a few days a week and going to the gym other days for strength building.
Fried eggs, bison burger and sauteed mushrooms and onions for dinner that night.

Baked chicken in chicken broth and mushroom and onion teriyaki cauliflower rice. Yes, I love my veggies!!

Trader joes salmon patties with sumac and teriyaki cauliflower rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment