May 8, 2016

Raw Delivery & Recent Raw Meals

My most recent delivery from Simply Rawesome arrived on Tuesday. This time I received 40lbs of beef chunks, 20lbs of Eureka rough blend and 40lbs of organic chicken thigh meat. With shipping, everything was $169. I love the quality of the products I receive. I do know that the beef chunks are from Big Dan's, but it doesn't make a difference as I have never had a problem with their products. 
 Beef Chunks bagged up
 Chicken, beef and Eureka in the chest freezer.
 Freezer above the fridge is all filled up and so is it's door below.
Here are now some recent meals for the boys:



L-R
Mac: Chicken quarter, beef liver and pollock oil
Linc: chicken quarter, beef liver, beef chunk and pollock oil

Boys had ground bone in turkey, chicken gizzards, bone broth and salmon oil













Boys had ground bone in turkey, organic chicken thigh meat and salmon oil














Boys had a duck carcass split between them, quail eggs, pollock oil and chunked beef

No comments:

Post a Comment