February 19, 2016

February BarkBox

The February BarkBox arrived today and this month's theme is the Lunar New Year! 
This month's BarkBox has:

The trachea will be given to Indie who turned 14 on the 11th!

 The treats this month didn't thrill me because they both have ingredients I would normally dodge.  My dogs usually don't eat any grains, whether in treats or food.  But, we'll give them a try and see how they do.  I will say that I highly doubt I would buy these on my own.
Again, the ingredient list on these dental treats don't thrill me.  There are a lot of fillers that really don't need to be there.  I did give one to each of the boys and they devoured them instantly, so I highly doubt they would help in anyway for dental problems in my guys. They are soft, so I'm not scared of obstructions, but I also doubt I would purchase these treats on my own.  I actually dodge dental treats, especially greenie style ones because I once sadly knew a dog who died from an obstruction caused by one.
 Linc and his new toys.
Linc hogging the new toys as usual.  Very very excited every time the BarkBox comes so he can have new toys.

I am in no way affiliated to BarkBox and am not endorsed by the company to post my monthly boxes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment