February 29, 2016

Plato's Hundur Crunch Fish Treats for Dogs Review

I went to a local feed store yesterday and saw these. I decided to give them a try. These treats are Plato Pet Treats Hundur's Crunch Fish Treats for Dogs "Jerky Minis." I am always on the look out for new one protein treats for the boys. They retail for $9.00 - 4.99 for 3.5oz.










On the bag:
Nutritional Benefits:

  • Single source protein: 100% Icelandic Fish
  • 100% Natural
  • Zero additives or colors
  • Natural source of omega 3 & 6
  • Grain Free
  • Great for healthy skin and coat
  • Helps remove tartar
  • Responsibly sourced


Ingredients:Cod skin, golden redfish skin
The boys had to wait both times I gave them each one. I love that both of my boys have great self control and leave its.

Calorie 309.84 C/100 g and Sodium 786.75 mg/100 g
Crude Protein: 75% Min
Crude Fat: 3.7% Min
Crude Fiber: 0.5% Min
Moisture: 13% Max
Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 1% Min*
Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 0.12% Min



I am in no way connected to the company. This review is voluntary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment