March 9, 2016

A Couple of Changes

So there have been a couple of changes that happened today. Linc has been going through hormonal changes and has been extremely stubborn about eating his raw. He is losing weight, which is bad with his high activity level. I decided to put him on Orijen Regional for a few weeks. This is not a permanent change at all. He needs to have a consistent diet and gain a couple of pounds back. A couple of pounds lost on a highly active dog can be detrimental, so I need to get him back on track. I will write a review of this food. I decided to put him on an adult food because he will be 2 next month and thought it would be a waste to buy the puppy food at this age.
Another change that has happened is I am back into size 16 jeans!  I bought 3 pairs of jeans at Old Navy today and am thrilled! They are still a little tight, but worth it! Almost 33lbs lost so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment