April 26, 2016

April BarkBox

Sorry this is late, but I've been working a lot. So here is the belated April BarkBox. The theme for the April Barkbox was obviously baseball season. The box included: Triple Cheese Baseball Treats ($8.00), Bocce's Bakery Sliders ($10.00), Thinker's Duck Stick ($3.00), Pooeyville Slugger Toy ($12.00) and a Rubber Baseball ($14.00).













The ingredients in these treats are okay, but not something I would personally buy myself. I do use squeeze cheese, but don't really go for cheese based dog treats as they do tend to contain a lot of other ingredients. These are the better treats out of the two bags.













These treats contain grains, so definitely would not buy due to that. My dogs basically eat a grain free diet as two of my dogs respond to grains poorly and while these make work well for some dogs, these aren't good for mine.















I haven't decided who to give this treat to. I have been collecting most of these that come in the boxes so I can give each dog one at the same time. I'm not fond of playing favorites.
Linc obviously went straight for the stuffed toy as usual. He also LOVES the rubber baseball. That is one of the best toys they have sent so far as it can be stuffed with food or treats or just used to play fetch.

No comments:

Post a Comment