December 30, 2016

Benefits of Bone Broth


I just made another batch of bone broth for my boys. They really love it and it adds so many nutrients that benefit their bodies. 

I try to make a batch every few months. I don't give it with every meal, but about 2-3 times a week. I give about 3 tablespoons per serving. I highly suggest trying it with them!

Here are the benefits bone broth has for your dogs and cats:

  • Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin
  • By detoxing the body, it helps promote a healthy immune system
  • The Gelatin in the broth helps promote a healthy digestive system
  • It’s full of minerals, including calcium, silicon, sulphur, magnesium and phosphorus
  • Natural liver detox - the amino acid glycine assists the liver in detoxing the body of dewormers, flea and tick preventives, drugs, antibiotics, vaccines and more.


You can use my bone broth recipe from here: Bone Broth for Arthritis

Here are some awesome articles on Bone Broth:




No comments:

Post a Comment