June 2, 2014

Gardening and butchering

Last week my mom and I planted my vegetables and herbs into the new containers she bought me.  The plants are going crazy because the weather has been hot, humid, rainy and sunny.  This year I have planted some new veggies and fewer tomato plants.  I have added zucchini, cucumber and a yellow squash.

 The herbs are on the table because Gwen was nibbling on them.
I finally butchered the last 4 rabbits in the freezer.  I have definitely gotten much better at this.  They only took me 45 minutes to do all 4.  It used to take me 30 minutes each. =)
My dog food freezer is completely full. 
Also, my nutritionist, Sally's older brother Lee Pace is the star of the new AMC show Halt And Catch Fire.  It's on Sunday nights.  Check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment